(10 Jan 2012)
(10 Jan 2012)
Guizhou Jinfeng mine, Guizhou Province - 21 October 2012
1. Close up of gold bars
2. Close up of worker's face
3. Worker building a pyramid from gold bars
4. Various of pyramid of gold bars
5. Wide of Guizhou Jinfeng open cut mine
6. Wide of terracing on rock face
7. Mid of terracing on rock face with mineral colouring
8. Various of machines working at mine
9. Office of mine manager Zhang Maosheng
10. Various of Zhang at his computer
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Zhang Maosheng, General Manager, Guizhou Jinfeng Mining Company:
"The gold, especially in the economic crisis, people use the gold as hard currency deposit - normally the gold remains of good value in a bad economy. At the same time, China and India - we call them the emerging economies - the people get rich and they want this decoration, jewellery and other things, and that's another part."
12. Underground in mine, worker removing security chain
13. Shot from cab of jumbo drill
14. Jumbo drill in operation
15. Jumbo drill operator working
16. Drill end drilling rock
17. Close of jumbo drill hand levers
18. SOUNDBITE (English) Zhang Maosheng, General Manager, Guizhou Jinfeng Mining Company:
"We continue to do the drilling. We're confident we'll get more resources and those resources transfer to reserves and so further extend the mine life. So at this stage we're confident to have a 15 to 20 year mine life."
19. Engineers walking across marked-out terrace
20. Wide of terracing
21. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Liao Xingen, Open Pit Mining Engineer, Guizhou Jinfeng Mining Company:
"We have many working opportunities because there are many gold mines in China and not many people study mining engineering, So the university graduate engineers have many working opportunities."
22. Dump truck entering underground mine
23. Sign above underground mine entrance reading (in English and Mandarin) "Jin Feng Underground Mine"
24. Sign with safety information
25. Control room at gold BIOX processing plant
26. Worker examining data
27. Various of graphics on computer showing processing stages
28. SOUNDBITE (English) Zhang Maosheng, General Manager, Guizhou Jinfeng Mining Company:
"We always want to be the best corporate citizens. And working in China, regardless in China or other countries, we want to make sure we have the best safety practice, environmental practice and at the same time we have social responsibility as well."
29. Wide of mine, ore feed and BIOX processing plant in the background
30. Ore on conveyor belt
31. Ore on stockpile
32. Wide of crushing plant
33. Close up of rotating crushing drums
34. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Yang Yan, Processing Manager Guizhou Jinfeng Mining Company:
"First we decide where to look for the gold. Then we take the gold ore to the BIOX plant. After filtering, the product is called gold alloy. Before the last step, because we used sodium cyanide - we have to get rid of the cyanide."
35. BIOX processing plant, tilt down
36. BIOX processing plant
37. Various of toxic chemicals in tank at processing plant
38. Processing plant
39. Wide of filled-in valley, new land for farming
40. Mountains, tilt down to vegetables growing on new farmland
41. Various of fruit trees growing on new farmland
China recently took over from South Africa as the world's leading gold producer.
With demand strong from both Chinese jewellery buyers and gold investors, production is increasing.
At one mine in Guizhou Province, in addition to producing a commodity for the rich, the operators are also doing their bit for some of China's poorest by creating level farmland for them to grow crops.
These gold bars each weigh 14 kilograms (30 pounds) and cost a small fortune.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/7defd6f4a82e368ec0723e193eeecc83
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
GREEN MINING | GOLD MINING | GOLD TRADING | AFTER SALES SERVICES |
BEKORA GROUP OF COMMUNITY MINERS - Your perfect Gold Trading Partner in Cameroon
BEKORA MINERS are more than just a gold mining and export company but when it comes to this subject, we are one of the top key players with an impeccable reputation..
Exceptional gold mining and trading company located in the Bertoua, Eastern Region of Cameroon. If you are looking forward to invest in gold business in Africa in general and Cameroon in particular, BEKORA MINERS is is your perfect partner.
Contact US:- +237 675053865
Email:- [email protected]bekoraminers.com
Address:- Headquarters: 34 Ring Rd Bertoua Eastern Region Cameroon.
Report :- [email protected]gmail.com
yeah waht a fucking jke! by world!!!!!
Where does gold come from? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJDT6ugbrU
Mining in Ecuador. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=hYG9NxEcZbo
check me out repo diamond YouTube subscribe to my channel.
Subscribe to our YouTube
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for free here:
At least 12 of 22 miners trapped by a blast at a gold mine in China are alive, Chinese state media report. It has been over a week since the blast occured at the site in the city of Qixia, Shandong province. Rescue efforts continued as holes were drilled to search for the remaining 10 workers trapped in the mine. They are believed to be at least 600m (1969ft) underground.
Follow us on:
Chinese president Xi intentionally spread COVID-19 to the entire world
My heart goes out.
My heart goes to all 22 people, hope 10 are still alive.
Great work and great effort.
I hope they'll all be able to get out ?
Mystery Places: Dangerous Mining Work in Indonesia, Underground Houses in China & Carnival in Rio | Lost Places Documentary
Mystery Places - World’s Most World’s Safest Airport, Devil’s Pool in Zambia & a Tesla Tower: https://youtu.be/dwvAgWE7v_U
In this episode of Mystery Places, we take a closer look at the working conditions of a miner in Indonesia, visit the Petrifying Well in England, a village where the houses are only holes in the ground, and the Carnival in Rio.
Subscribe Free Documentary Channel for free: https://bit.ly/2YJ4XzQ
Join the club and become a Free Documentary Patron: https://www.patreon.com/freedocumentary
#FreeDocumentary #Documentary #MysteryPlaces
Free Documentary is dedicated to bringing high-class documentaries to you on YouTube for free. With the latest camera equipment used by well-known filmmakers working for famous production studios. You will see fascinating shots from the deep seas and up in the air, capturing great stories and pictures from everything our beautiful and interesting planet has to offer.
Enjoy stories about nature, wildlife, culture, people, history and more to come.
22:12 i think im falling inlove with her?
As I will watch every ad also, great video! ?
these companies so much greedy.. they cut down trees but didn't plant new ones! humans are self destructive
150 euros to build an 8room bunker.. Niiiiiice job bro
I feel so bad and sad for these miners in Indonesia. Working so hard with uncertainties in making money.