logo

Watch dogs 2 trade in value

Share on facebook
Share on twitter

THERE GOES THE RESALE VALUE| WATCHDOGS2

9 views | 5 Aug. 2017

Watch dogs 2 trade in value

Share on facebook
Share on twitter

Trade Like a Casino for Consistent Profits by Adam Khoo

2 921 192 views | 2 Feb. 2017

In the stock market, there

In the stock market, there are 'gamblers' and there are 'casinos'. Gamblers depend on luck to make money and would eventually lose it all, because the game is rigged against them. 'Casinos' know how to rig the system to generate consistent profits from random outcomes of chance. Learn how to trade like a casino!

These are essential stock trading strategies for stock traders and investors who want to improve their investment and trading performance.

Adam Khoo is a professional stocks and forex trading and the best-selling author of 'Winning the Game of Stocks", " The Psychology of Trading" and "Profit from the Panic". Thousands of students have profited from his sharp investment insights into the world of stock investing, stock trading and trading psychology.

Helpful links

Learn about Wealth Academy live seminars at

http://bit.ly/2qFaJnB

Learn about our Online Professional Trading Courses at

http://bit.ly/2HwWtak

Visit Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group at

http://bit.ly/2J4XMdy

Facebook https://facebook.com/adamkhoosuccess

Alligator高山流水大鳄鱼

我对你的建议是该花钱才花!不该花坚决不花!危机不会找上你,不要挣得少花的多!风险管理很重要!要学会感恩社会!挣了钱的要多施舍帮助贫穷的,当危机来的时候就可以的躲过去!

Terry Castle

Finally, information on a complex subject that can be easily digested by the average person

Shane Paulus

And that is one of the biggest secrets to becoming a successful trader.
Having an edge with proper risk management.

Phadatare Pravin

Superb explanation Adam...!!

TAKAYUKI SHINDO

This 17 minutes video has literally changed my trading life. Can not appreciate this man enough.

Kaiser

Love this guy, lol.

Jumpman Yang

7:04 explain why people lose a lot of money but only win a little money.

Cleveland Stephens

Bro you are the most honest trader

Avril Lavigne

Successful people don't become that way overnight.what most people see at a glance-wealth,a great career,purpose- is the result of hardwork and hustle over time.

Lora Ipele

Hello. I'm actually looking for a good trader that can help me trade and make good profit, I've been seeing so many recommendations but i don't think they're trusted. Please do you have any recommendation?

Abdelmoughite zahraoui

2020

Omar Ngolob

Thanks to you yes because my 10 trade the win is only 4 and i loss 6 trades where in im still in profit because i just follow your risk reward ration 1 is to 2.5

Cenk

Totally agree with what you said but there are still many factors missing that makes a professional trader consistently profitable. This will only come with experience and matching your trading with your personality. Things like time frame, where to put your stops, etc. Also assessing market conditions and having the expertise to be dynamic. But this video was still explained very well in simple terms. Thank you. P.S. I disagree with the markets being a gamble, my take on this is that it depends on how one approaches the market. If they approach it with a gamblers mind frame then yes, but if it is approached professionally then it's a different story. Thanks.

Imwoke Youreajoke

Hell yeah I enjoyed that! Excellent! Literally just had years of what I've been doing wrong and what I've been doing right crystalized into 16:52.

Mayoor Martin

Thanks

Scott Williams

trading right now will be at the of every wise individual’s list. In 2years you’ll be ecstatic with the decision you made today

ani brown

Wow what an amazing strategy. Especially for someone new like myself.

Chef Konrad Kryz

Casino references are classic

Walk With me

The key is to risk less than to potential profit

Op Magic

This is probably my favorite video on YouTube.

Whinie Thenit

I used to play poker full time and it’s so similar to trading great video and explanation

Ra Ban

I love this movie.

Hcuong Hoang

Thanks adam tôi dang đọc sách của adam rất hay

Danso

hmm isnt it only a $20 return?

you spend $60 to get $120 and spend $40 and lose for $0.

initial amount was $100 and you gained $20.

am i missing something with the $80 return?

Andrea Del Monaco

I'm a bit confused....it's like to say put your money in 1 column to the roulette and have statistical edge to the house.... only need more than 33% to be profitable when in reality u start with less....So if u fix 1 IR stop loss and 2IR or more stop WIN they aren't starting with 50% (33%) ,same concepts........house always win (trans.fee,commission,limits)....

Frederyco Indra Julio

I think this is the most critical mindset for traders to possessed while surfing in stock, futures, forex, crypto market.
thanks Adam, it's really the game changer knowledge for trader

Lilian moore

Wow....nice video am looking for reliable and confident trading manager to invest with

jimmy jolly

Adam khoo = Casino here in the channel lol

Ayyan Hekeem

Hello I'm new to forex and I have been making huge loses but but recently I see alot of people earning from it, can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

Jay Talazac

I took this guys courses, both the level 1 and 2 courses and have mastered all of his content. I also took his options courses. I can say you will become very profitable through this man. I even use his Impulse Pullback strategy to daytrade to make large gains

PESOWORLDWIDE

Instructions unclear, I now owe a loan shark 500k and I’m writing this from Starbucks WiFi

Keerthi Delwatta

I really enjoyed it.You explained it very well.Many thanks for the great job done.

LiT RicK

you are a genius my friend thank you for this :-)

Vishwa Ravichandran

Million worth of this class
Thank you

Mason Aiden

After a successful payout and compounding interest from generating high ROI on my trade which took me 4months to hit a million on my trading account

Manuj Madan

The difficult part is when you lose around 7-8 trades in a row and you don't have the guts to take the 9th one.

Verified Bigwig

Success people don't become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance-wealth, a great career, purpose-is the result of hard work and hustle over time. I pray that anyone who reads this will be successful in life..

Paul Inkman

Hello everyone, any blessed profitable trader who can help me marry the love of my Life, I lost a lot of money in the market witch I don't regret but now I'm in urgent need for some money, please here is my email if you want to get in touch or send to my PayPal directly, thank you in advance
[email protected]gmail.com

Alligator高山流水大鳄鱼

我做期货的

Palmer Van Laurence

Hi everyone, I'm actually looking for a good Trader that can help me trade and make good profits, but it's very hard to see a trusted one.. Any idea..

Jerry Huston

As a forex trader its almost inevitable that your are going to experience some up and dawn along the way.alertness and dicivness are ingredients in the recipient for a successful forex trader

V K

This is a gold. All aspiring traders should watch

Sahadath Hossain

60% win rate is really hard for me. I didn't win 60% of time in any single day. Please tell details how to win 60% of time.

Whiskers Redwood

Stop losses dont always work during volatile conditions.

Michael Lenard

The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

Annu Rai

Adam. U are a genius! Your explanations are so simple and engaging!!!!

ALICE R. LAY

wonderful lessons for new trader like myself. Great details and modeling.

Ehsan Nayebi

Awesome!

Sherif Amusa

Can you be my mentor on FX trading

Mohammed Hakeem

The rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing without stopping then the poor stay poor by spending like the rich yet not investing like the rich

Roy Johnson

i have a 47.tree percent chance in winning FML

Jaycel Mahinay

Thank you so much, sir!

David Maxwell

Hi everyone, I'm actually looking for a good Trader that can help me trade and make good profits, but it's very hard to see a trusted one.. Any idea..

Y Maseko

True I usually loose more coz I cant cut losses

MR. USEFULL

20% ooooooooooo what a deal I didn't knew that . Idiot everyone knows that.

ben kent

Call me the Trade Gambler Lol

Gexvy

Best content you can get in under 20 minutes and it’s free!

michel Le havre

like a piece of bikini. what he shows is very interesting, what he is not showing is what trading is all about. the tits and hole. One to tickle you , the other to bury you.
Stay away from salesman pitch. ask for guarantee or warranty. you will find there are none. If Toyota cars are so good, they should come with a guarantee right??

HyperChange

Through the decades stock trading has proven to be profitable to several individuals around the world. But personally you will never understand how profitable stock trading is until you start investing in the share market.

Darryl Boo

The Ultimate Algorithm for Trading/Gambling

Norbert Žatkuliak

This was the most surprising video i have ever seen. Honestly, I entered because of the Title and i just wanted to see where you are wrong. But you were not wrong. Simple, educating, funny. Well done.

Itslike123

Your lesson is very clear and very knowledgeable. However the math for 1to2 ratio is 33% win rate. Price have to travel twice the distance to hit your take profit against one time to get to your stop loss. 1/3 equal 33%. However any ratio you choose 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 as long that you stick to it and don't keep changing it will eventually be 50/50 chance statistically speaking. What will make us profit is the edge we have against the market and the experience predicting which direction it will go that will add to our 50% chance

Skip Johnson

sub'd!
amazing vid!! Great and effective use of analogies that people can relate to. 7:50 -> "...the fear of loss is greater than the desire for gain" -Zigler

FightingWords

how do you know the probability of it going up or down?

Japheth Nwadiogor

Isn't this the best forex video we've got?

Forever Young

I'm sorry to tell you that this guy is wrong! Sorry for it, guys. You know why? Remember when he draws the line where he puts a "stop loss" at 9$? So, he says that, assumably there is a 60% chance of going up and 40% chance of going down, and whenever it goes down, he will stop it at 9$ incurring 2$ loss. And when it goes up (60% of chance), he will win 4$. Right? But what he forgets to tell you, is what if it goes up but doesn't hit the 15$ line, instead, reaches 13$ and reverses back and goes even below 11$?! What then? Are you gonna sell at 13? Or wait till it reaches 15? If it's the latter, then your chances are not 60-40, but are 15-85 of going down (a bit up and then down). If you sell at 13, then your winnings are 2 dollars which makes it a 1to1 bet, same as in casino)))) thank me later, ladies?✌️

Seth jose Mari

I pray whoever reads this will be successful, keep fighting for success, the rich stay rich by spending like the poor and investing why the poor stay poor be spending like the rich yet not investing, Roar!! Invest, earn and be successful.

Watching & Living

Thanks man.. you explained it well. God Bless.

Maza

Crazy explanation, you are God given Adam, thank you for your video!

AngryTom Tom

so we should invest in Casino then ?

Gwen Parker

Successful people don't become that way overnight.what most people see at a glance-wealth,a great career,purpose- is the result of hardwork and hustle over time.

Erik

Never seen a casino with 2 green numbers, thats the ultimate scam lmao

joseph fry

Where are my Casino lords ??

Jordan Ryan

That was really amazing reminds me of trading in the Zone by mark douglas you broke that down perfect. I tell everyone win/loss don’t matter all about R/R. Awesome man

UDAY SINGH

RR ratio??

D Trader

Great!

Manuj Madan

60% win rate is very hard. 40% is more like doable.

Erik

Great video. Would recommend anyone to get a basic unterstanding of statistics, not hard and extremely useful

Daniel william

Hello everyone, have heard lot about forex trading, and seen people earn big from it here in France, please can anyone help me out, I want to be part of the forex investment but don't know how

Youne

Day trading is gambling. Most day traders will lose money, some will make a profit similar to an index fund in the long run and a few lucky ones will beat the market. The main reason why day traders lose is the fact that they have to quit when they lose everything. Those who are winning don't quit because they become addicted, they keep playing until the odds turn against them and lose everything.

Think about it, if it was possible to consistently make money with day trading everybody would quit their job and start day trading the high probability bets. The 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 bets are all nonsense because the probability of winning goes down accordingly. If your bet is 1:2 then your odds of losing is 2:1. Nobody can predict whether the market will go up or down, let alone by a factor of 2. One can safely predict that the market will go up in 10 or 20 years. If you are patient you can buy and hold a diversified index for growth or for dividend. Market timing is a losing game.

The people giving day trading advice make money from Youtube or investment brokers. If they could consistently make money with their advice they would focus their time in day trading instead. The only truth in their video is how to trade not how to win.

SPYRIDON KASSARIS

i could t thank you enough

Florence Green

Someone should help me out with one thousand dollars it's been hard for me off lately

Manuj Madan

Ofcourse he'd be Asian. Ffs.

James Lorevil

Yo this is beautiful.

ilovetulips

I’m half way through the video and I’m loving it! Adam, thank you for making this topic so approachable.

Danso

its not an $80 return its a $20 return. you lose $40 but your $60 doubles. $100 to start and $120 to end

Jhon Mark

For real it's very profitable

Syahmi fs

this is really how you solve the market . BRILLIANT !!

Kaiser

This is brilliant

Victor Sung

Better than getting a casino! Teach me more!

Bora r

Great ,,you have a new fan,,, i will see all your videos

Graham Roberto

The rich stays rich by spending like the poor yet investing while the poor stays poor by spending like the rich yet not investing

Roy Johnson

after this vid call me morgan stanley

AMAL AJI

omg, i randomly came across this video,, this iss soooo greatt

Meisam Nasiri

how do you know if it is 60% chance to go up?

Mathias

Probably the most valuable video when it comes to day trading. Thanks for the knowledge!

David Cooper

So I just noticed we have reached 300K subcribers! Unreal, thank you all so much for your support. I still can't believe so many of you are willing to watch my stinky Google Translate shenanigans, but I'm very grateful for it. I will continue to try to entertain you for as long as I can. Anyways, now enjoy this image of O I L

Marcos Cowley

Thank for your video, highly appreciated ?? I will say this here as well,due to the fast that a lot of people are not financially stable this period as a result of the recent covid-19 outbreak, crypto currency seems to be the best alternative for financial backup mostly when it comes to Bitcoin trading ... But my advice is for traders not just to invest and trade blindly with the wrong strategy/ signal, for me trading has been so profitable because I was guided by a pro trader know as Liam mark with his working strategy/daily signals which turns out to be one of the best out there. During my first month I was able to accumulate and grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to 6.5btc which you will agree is a very good profit, I will advise anyone who is willing to grow a very strong portfolio to make use of Liam mark signals. he can be reach via WhatsApp (+12138225264) for inquiries into profitable trading system....

Frank King

You are very knowledgeable on trading. I just joined E-trade as a beginner. I'm not buying any stock yet. Just reading and watching videos to gain knowledge before buying. Your video enlightened me a lot.

Stephen Okawa

I can see why poker players trade. There's a lot of overlap: optimizing strategy, not going on tilt, bankroll management, spotting trends/betting patters (in opponents) exploitatively. Also, the win small/lose big is the total opposite of pushing variance in poker and knowing how to assess hand strength's/ranges. Even the repeatability of certain scenarios within a given hand has compounding effects (hence how good players either bust or run up huge stacks so they can get deeper into the money where payouts get top heavy)

Watch dogs 2 trade in value

Share on facebook
Share on twitter

#7 Meiosis

3 views | 9 Feb. 2021

Cell division for

Cell division for reproduction. Spermatogenesis vs. Oogenesis