Today I will show you how
Today I will show you how to inastall and use a playspacemover on SteamVR
i like how you say donlod
in the community for me no one has a play space drag set up that I can use
I hope someone makes something like this for psvr
I use the binding but it doesnt seem to be working, any help? i use the Rift S
Nebelniek haha ?
i got this video idea from
i got this video idea from Zeraex so all credit goes to him
please subscribe to Zeraex here -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgRiDMmUVhIOydiQBsDyiJA
please go join my discord we need more people - https://discord.gg/nTwZ5Fc
This is the content I subscribed for ?
Are you using play space on virtual desktop or oculus link
That mic tho
This is epic
What’s the back around music in the intro?
Advanced Settings - steam://openurl/https://store.steampowered.com/app/1009850/OVR_Advanced_Settings/
Space Calibrator - https://github.com/pushrax/OpenVR-SpaceCalibrator
Background - steam://openurl/https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802424278
1. Download and install SteamVR and OpenVRAdvancedSettings. Then turn on your VRHeadset, launch SteamVR and put your VRHeadset on. (If you're running oculus or a rift headset also download and install the Oculus Desktop app)
2. Click on the options tab in the SteamVR window(the one that shows your VRHeadset and controllers). Navigate to "Devices" - "Controller Settings" - "Show old binding ui" (if the option isn't there make sure to hit show under the "advanced settings" tab at the bottom left)
3. Inside the "Edit controller bindings" UI hit "show more applications" and navigate to "VRChat"(or which ever game you want playspace mover to work in).
4. Click "Edit current binding" then underneath the "use as button" option for whichever button you want to playspace move with. Select the option to right of the "Click" button, and set the value to "none".
5. Hit the "back" option at the top left twice and hit "show more applications" then navigate to "OpenVR Advanced Settings"
6. Click "Edit current binding" then underneath the button you disabled in step 4 click the "+" and select "button". Next to "click" change the "none" value to "left hand space drag" if on the left" controller or "right hand space drag" if on the right.
7. At the bottom of your SteamVR menu there should be an option called "OVR Advanced Settings". Click on it and navigate to the "motion" tab.
8. You'll see an option called "space drag" make sure to check mark which ever hand you enabled space drag for in step 6.
9. If you're running oculus or a rift headset with full body download and install "open space calibrator" if it isn't already, then launch it. select one of your trackers on the right hand side and your controller on the left. Select "Start Calibration". Slowly do an infinity pattern until it's done calibrating. If your trackers are in the wrong spot try selecting a different tracker and calibrate again. you can also manually edit your calibration if it is slightly offset.
10. If "OpenVR Advanced Settings" doesn't appear at the bottom of your SteamVR menu try relaunching SteamVR and make sure it's not set to safe mode. If "OpenVR Advanced Settings" doesn't open when selecting it at the bottom of of your SteamVR menu try restarting your headset and making sure SteamVR isn't running off of integrated graphics.
11. If you're using index controllers with an oculus headset you can turn off your touch controllers before launching SteamVR and then do step 9 but with your VRHeadset and index controller instead of touch controller and tracker.
12. If you are still having issues with the tutorial and or need further assistance try the discord link below or the comments section.
Is this only for Full body tracking?
For People having issues with the tutorial not working I forgot to mention to go to "OpenVR Advanced Settings" at the bottom of your SteamVR menu and select the "motion" tab. There you can enable which hand you want playspace mover to work with.
You know, I wasn't prepared for that at the start of the video.
Interesting home lmao
please i need to know how to use index controllers with oculus.
what headset do u use!?!!?!!?!?????????????!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!???