TRIM-IT is a tech-enabled
TRIM-IT is a tech-enabled barber service that allows it's customers to order a haircut right to their doorstep. The Uber-like service was founded by Londoner and entrepreneur Darren Tenkorang, who started the business in 2018 after winning £10,000 from a business competition.
MORE BARBER CONTENT:
LA’s Best Barber Is A Woman Breaking Gender Stereotypes
Why This Italian Barber Shop Cuts Hair With Fire
Meet Usain Bolt’s Barber Who Became Hairdresser To The World’s Biggest Soccer Stars
#Barber #Uber #INSIDER
INSIDER is great journalism about what passionate people actually want to know. That’s everything from news to food, celebrity to science, politics to sports and all the rest. It’s smart. It’s fearless. It’s fun. We push the boundaries of digital storytelling. Our mission is to inform and inspire.
Subscribe to our channel and visit us at: https://www.insider.com
INSIDER on Facebook: https://insder.co/2NyYczE
INSIDER on Instagram: https://insder.co/2K8WGS0
INSIDER on Twitter: https://insder.co/2xyN5wE
INSIDER on Snapchat: https://insder.co/2KJLtVo
INSIDER on Amazon Prime: https://insder.co/PrimeVideo
INSIDER on Dailymotion: https://insder.co/2vmKnZv
How This 25-Year-Old Started His Own Uber-Like Barber Business
Great the see a fellow brother doing well as an entrepreneur, great story.. all the best buddy !
Keep Building ✊?
It was my idea research will show and plubish dates. Other then that your success.
It’s good for people that have ops
Hope he gets everything he deserves
Master electrician Scott
Master electrician Scott Caron shows the first phase of replacing an antiquated electrical system.
Watch part two here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbO-4k6IaUs&index=183&list=PLkJADc1qDrr_0NxtmzECiOWkr5de82kXV
SUBSCRIBE to This Old House: http://bit.ly/SubscribeThisOldHouse
1. Have utility company to disconnect electrical cables from the house.
2. Remove the glass meter from the meter socket.
3. Unscrew meter socket from side of house, then use cable cutters to sever the cable connected to the socket.
4. Enlarge existing cable hole in wall using a cordless drill and 3-inch-diameter hole saw.
5. Bore through the rim joist using an extension shaft and 2-inch-diameter hole saw.
6. Attach a length of 200-amp SE electrical cable to the new meter socket.
7. Feed the SE cable through the hole in the wall and then screw the meter socket to the exterior of the house. Use a torpedo level to ensure the socket is level.
8. Install the new PVC weather head and conduit to the exterior wall, directly above the meter socket. Secure the conduit to the meter socket using PVC cement. Fasten the conduit to the house with U-shaped plastic clips.
9. Have the utility company mark the locations of any underground lines. Then, pound two copper ground rods into the ground using a 3-pound sledgehammer. Space the rods 6 feet apart.
10. Make the wire connections between the ground rods, up to an inter-system bonding termination, and into the meter socket.
11. Connect the power wires to the meter socket.
12. Plug the glass meter into the meter socket. Then, snap on the meter cover.
About This Old House TV:
This Old House is the No. 1 multimedia home enthusiast brand, offering trusted information and expert advice through award-winning television, a highly regarded magazine, and an information-driven website. This Old House and Ask This Old House are produced by This Old House Ventures, LLC and are presented on PBS by WGBH Boston.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
How to Upgrade an Electric Meter to 200-Amp Service (Part 1) | This Old House
I didn't see nocorode applied to the conductors. Its code to do that.
It is necesssry to call an inspection for this job?
the problem is the 120v
I want to know about the ground wire from the ground rods, seems like everybody, neglects to show how its terminated, would you please show it
How & When to Safely
How & When to Safely Perform an "Original Gamertag Swap/Transfer" on Xbox! (OG USERNAMES)
Hope this video helps a lot of you guys out in the future! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE the video if you enjoy! Have a great day!
THUMBNAILS MADE BY: MY MAN CRIMSON!
*I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC USED IN THE VIDEO*
INSTRUMENTALS PRODUCED BY CHUKI : http://www.youtube.com/user/CHUKImusic
Aye Ears when you think the gt reset is coming for Xbox and what og’s do you have cuz I rather buy from you
I just copped the og "Lia"
When is the gamer tag reset
Do you know when this will happen to ps4?
My kik is Green
Also @Ears kik me aswell