Drop your best ideas in
Drop your best ideas in the comments below
Join My Minecraft Server ► http://bit.ly/PlayOnMyServer
Slide Into My DM's:
Follow Me Everywhere ► https://direct.me/loverfella
♥ Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoverFellaTV
♥ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loverfella
♥ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LoverFella/
♥ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/loverfella
♥ Channel Member: https://bit.ly/LoverFellaMember
♥ My Reaction Channel: https://bit.ly/LoverReacts
♥ Download My App: https://bit.ly/DoidApp
My Gear (Affiliate Links) ► www.amazon.com/shop/loverfella
The dream copycat
the best play ever ye:)
Pov: YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DREAM'S COMMENT!
0:36 +1,000 IQ
Want to host your own
Want to host your own Minecraft server, but you're confused with how to port forward? Don't worry, it's super easy. This video shows you how to allow the server through your Firewall AND port forwarding! This means that after watching this tutorial, you'll have everything done and ready!
Using an extender, or more than 1 router between you and the internet? See this video: https://youtu.be/Vm30a6CN3MA
0:00 - Explanation
0:38 - Finding your server's port
1:10 - Allowing it through your Firewall
3:29 - Port forwarding
5:30 - Letting others connect to your server
6:25 - Connecting to your own server
#Minecraft #Guide #PortForwarding
? Found this useful? Help me make more! Support me by becoming a member: https://youtube.com/channel/UCkih2oVTbXPEpVwE-U7kmHw/join
? Direct donations via Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/TechNobo
? Discuss video & Suggest (Discord): https://s.tcno.co/Discord
? Gaming channel: https://www.YouTube.com/TechNobo
? Website: https://tcno.co
? Need voice overs done? Business query? Contact my business email: TroubleChute (at) tcno.co
Everything in this video is my personal opinion and experience, and should not be considered professional advice. Always do your own research and make sure what you're doing is safe.
I'm mad as fuck, the thing is I port forwarded a regular non modded server a few months ago, and I deleted it, here I am watching the same video to help with port forwarding on black ops 2, I have tried all common ports I knew of that would work, I have gotten "connection refused" "connection timed out" and "no route to host" I have literally tried everything I knew, but I removed the previous minecraft port and I never took a picture of it, altho it kind of stopped working on it's own, I use usb tethering from my phone and sometimes I use my phone wifi, I learned that it has to be something like "192.168.0" and my wifi ends in 101, my tether ends in a number that doesn't match up with it. I thought it was easy at first but now I can find that the true struggle is making a mistake and you're 100% lost.
hey how do i download the server?
You are a literal God here is a crown because you earned it king ?
I followed your steps correctly but I paused at local IP because mine doesn't have a .1 it has a .0 so it wouldn't transfer to my router, can I get some help
The bass amplification in this video is insane
I set my bedrock realm to
I set my bedrock realm to public for a week, with 2 fun twists:
Old sized 256x256 world
What could go wrong?
- Video That started this all (no rules realm:)
- The Previous Video(Why Minecraft Is Under Rated):
- Think you've missed something? You might have, and you can check my most recent uploads here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ibxtoycat/videos
- Curious about PILLAGE AND VILLAGE? Here is a playlist of videos on it!
Update Adventures (Xbox Let's Play):
- My Twitter: http://twitter.com/ibxtoycat
- Follow for video updates and Early News!
- Recorded With an Elgato HD60:
Buy in US - http://amzn.to/1DcpKgv
Buy in UK - http://amzn.to/1KAjBwY
- Music By Bulby: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBulbamike
If You Read This Turn On Notifications thanks
No one gonna question???
I've come back to this video, and I'm wondering whether Toycat has done this type of Communist setup:
1. Everyone has to contribute to the production of goods such as Tools and Food.
2. There are a load of moderators who will be able to see who is cooperating or not.
3. No random player banning, but rather, anyone who does not comply to the communist state's ideals or are simply trying to destroy the country, is going to be banned. (Hence the need for a load of moderators)
4. All the players/citizens are given a goal each day, and if they don't reach that goal within the day, they are severely punished, but not enough that they'll effectively kill themselves/just leave the server. (Ex. of a goal: "Build a 200-block High tower")
5. Community Chests exist, but there is a scheduling system using redstone(or maybe real players....). There will only be a limited supply of things being distributed to the chests at a certain time, which depends on how much is being produced. If only 12 pickaxes are produced throughout the day, only 12 pickaxes are distributed to the chests. This is the only part that the players cannot touch or change.
I saw someone with a diamond pic and axe. It was at 2:40
You forgot the part where you enslave your own people