Protecting the Things
Protecting the Things People Care About™
For more information on wicketed bags visit: https://www.pac.com/products/flat-mailers/wicketted-bags/
Increase your throughput speeds by up to 20% with wicketed bags from PAC Worldwide. Our wicketed poly bags allow packers to easily insert products into stationary mailers. Light-weight and tough, our wicketed bags can be vertically mounted or placed on wicket stands for faster assembly.
- AntiStat Release Liner: a pressure sensitive, tamper evident seal providing a fast and efficient packaging process
- Dual Peel and Seal: Perforations between laydowns of adhesive allows customers to reuse original packaging, making returns hassle free. Reusable packaging reduces waste and is a more ecofriendly approach to packaging.
- Custom Wicketed Bags: Customize your wicketed poly bags with a branded logo or design with enhanced color printing from PAC Worldwide.
For additional information contact our headquarters M-F at 1-800-535-0039. Or find the location nearest you: https://www.pac.com/about-pac/contact-us/
Evil company that forces people to work during the coronavirus. Claims that they are an essential company. They make bubblewrap. When is the last time you needed bubblewrap for your survival? Oh wait, never!
Steve Foster, Chief Sales
Steve Foster, Chief Sales Officer Of PAC Worldwide on keynote speaker Shawn Rhodes. www.shoshinconsulting.com
See the latest
See the latest installment of the PACjacket automated packaging machine series from PAC Worldwide. This video shows the innovative improvements PAC has made to the PACjacket machine, which provides customers with precise, fast, automated, packaging solution.
Quality, precision, and speed were what we had in mind for our customers when we developed the PACjacket automated solution. Our new single web design produces a high quality seal that offers greater security to its contents by reducing the number of heat seals necessary to produce a finished package off the system. The multitude of enhancements designed into this new PACjacket have increased our throughput speeds by as much as an astounding 25% when comparing to previous generations of the system.
On an average the PACjacket machine produces 15-20 bags per minute using protective bubble film or flat poly film.* By comparison, a person hand-loading and sealing kraft bubble mailers puts out an average of 3 bags per minute.* Increasing fulfillment efficiency by 400 to 500%!
• 7" Full Color Touch Screen
• Single Web System
• Right Sizing Fiber Optic Eye Sensor
• Dual Sensor Safety System
• End of Roll Sensor
• No Heavy Lifting with Pneumatic Roll Lift
• Electrical: 220V, 20 AMP
• Air: 90 PSI
Capable of running:
• Standard 7/64" bubble film
• 1/2" bubble film
• Flat poly film
Find out more at www.pac.com
he usado casi todo sus producto parte de mifamilia tambien y amigo y lo usare para mantenimiento de por vida espero k me traten bien en los precio y k no dañen los producto para k no dañen su mercado, patriciomendez reyes Rep Dminiicana